Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blogs

I'm a fan of blogs, that's what made me want to start my own. Otherwise, I think I'd feel like a dork writing knowing pretty sure not many people read them (yet! - have to stay positive). I'd discovered two blogs today that made me feel like I'd discovered rare gems, and I believe they are. I don't know how to describe it.

First up is Nie Nie found via Oh Happy Day. Stephanie survives a near fatal plane crash and writes about her recovery. The blog was started before the accident. Her posts are full of humor and yet so touching and real.

A search on Google for 'vintage industrial cabinets' led me to another Vancouver based blog To Be Inspired. I'd thought I'd found my soulmates! Great posts on hunting for vintage and antique pieces by Ryan and Naomi. Doing exactly what I'd love to do if -
1. Hubby was more interested in these ventures
2. We don't have children yet
3. We have more money perhaps?
At least with the house we'll have more space. Hopefully we'll be able to go on similar trips when we settle into our new home. Meanwhile I'll just enjoy the free music on Tune Tuesday's.

Goodbye for now with love and GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment