Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bear

There's bear in my neighborhood. A neighbor said he saw one with a cub that was at the front door of another neighbor's across from me. I'm thankful that my children are safe with me at the end of each day. I went to bed sort of late last night the night before I went to bed even later. I slept until 10am today and got out of bed quarter to 11. A luxury I know. I guess I needed to catch up on sleep. So I guess I have two things to list to be thankful for today!

I haven't been really keeping up with my blog of late. Mostly it's quite time consuming to put together the before and after shot photos. And I've been really enjoying other people's blogs and have got some great ideas for my own. I think I'm going to fill this blog with ThankFullness posts, each day something that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment