Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Behind

You know that feeling where you look around you and you feel kind of like you've fallen behind everybody else and start to wonder with a little guilt whether you've slacked off a little too much lately. Oddly enough, I've been feeling like that lately for one reason or another but then I remember, hey! I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off all morning DOING stuff. I guess, cleaning after my two babies does not really give much to show at the end of the day because everything actually look a little MORE messier than the start of the day but if I didn't do anything it'd look like Taz Mania came by.

I was checking out The-Brick-House and boy have they made great progress over there. They've even got themselves a pool! What a great idea to use a galanized livestock tank as an above ground pool. We've been tempted to get one at Walmart for the kiddos but this looks way better and perhaps could be used for other things too? I'll have to do some more investigation.


So I really should post more pictures of my house because a lot is done! But there's still a lot more ways to go and I have it all in my head just waiting it to all come together in real life. But I guess one image I can share is yesterday I went to Ikea and got 4 meters of this Majken fabric which I'm planning to make into a shower curtain for the main bath.


And that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. did you ever make this? would like to see follow up... i bought same fabric-thinking doing same

    ReplyDelete